Monday, October 12, 2009

This award was given to me by a very special long distance friend called Margaret whom I met through the wonderful world of Stampin'Up! we are yet to meet each other in the flesh and I truly look forward to that day. Thank you Margaret for this award.


So here is what needs to happen
To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award onto your own blog.
Nominate 5 other bloggers.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received the award
So here are the wonderful circle of friends I have that I want to share:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Charmaine :) I am honoured to counted as a friend :))))

    ReplyDelete