Thursday, October 15, 2009

Uncharted territory...


I'm sure you were beginning to wonder if I would ever show some art work again, well here's a couple of photos of a card I made and sent off to my brother in England. He has been unwell and I thought he could do with a pick-me-up card. He is a merchant seaman and like most of our family loves the sea and sailing, so when I saw this stamp set in our spring mini I just knew I would get a lot of use out of it with my family members. I hadn't sat down to make any personal cards for quite some time, as I've been busy with class commitments etc. I really enjoyed playing with some ink and rubber just for the fun of it last weekend, so I have a few new cards to show you over the next week or so. Thanks for visiting, take care, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment