Sunday, April 11, 2010

Designer bags....

Hello there and happy Sunday to you.
I am here in a very peaceful empty house, so I thought I would come into my computer room to send you all some inky love. This picture shows one bag ( Blue and Pink) which was made for me by my very lovely up-line Makeesha and the other one which I made using the very classy DSP Bella Bleu. I love making 3D items and these bags are so quick and easy to make, I hope you like them. Thanks for visiting with me, take care and happy stamping. Lots of inky hugs from .....

3 comments:

  1. Charmaine, I absolutely adore these 2 handbags. Will you be sharing the details on how to make them, so we can do so at home.....pretty please!!! TFS. Cheers Donna Zammit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna please send me an e-mail and I will send you the instructions, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh Char - I'd love the instructions too if you wouldnt mind sharing! They are just beautiful!

    K
    x

    PS - hows that gorgeous little cat of yours going? Bet she's getting big now!

    ReplyDelete