Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vintage page.

Hello there, I sincerely hope you all had a very pleasant and peaceful Easter. We were blessed with both our children, one with her gorgeous partner and also my mother-in-law who all came for a big roast dinner after church. Of course the Easter bunny had been up busy the night before, hiding 150 mini eggs all over the house. It's been a tradition in our house ever since the girls were little and even though they are now in their twenties, we still have to do it, my daughter's boyfriend thinks it's great fun and looks forward to it every year. I hope you enjoyed the blog hop, thank you for all the lovely comments which are still coming in.
This page was made a while ago now, but I thought you might like to see it, it is a photo of my hubby's great great grandmother Grace. I have mounted the photo onto close to cocoa which has been put through the crimper, this is then layered onto some very vanilla, then onto a thin border of Choc chip. This all sits on a piece of Very Vanilla which I have stamped the background stamp called Weathered in creamy caramel. The Memories stamp is from one of my very favourite sets called Life definitions and the ripped piece is stamped with En Francais. I hope you like it, I'm back into my shabby chic style at the moment and having fun with lots of ink and sponging. Take care, lots of inky hugs from....

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo lovely Charmaine, very vintage and quite dreamy. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Donna Zammit

    ReplyDelete
  2. *LOL* my cherub would have kept hunting for at least a week afterwards for eggs! I adore this page and it gets SO many nice comments when i show my 6x6" album

    ReplyDelete