Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Ferrymen...




Hello there fellow blog surfers,
I wonder if my regular visitors have noticed a new button on the left hand side of my blog, well I'm proud to say that my hubby's band have now got themselves a web site to show case a bit of their music. The Ferrymen are a trio consisting of my hubby who plays the mandolin, banjo and guitar and also sings, Chris who is a very talented flute, tin whistle and Irish bodhran (a hand held drum) player and last but not least is Ian, who plays guitar and is the lead singer. The band plays Irish and Scottish folk music. They are in the process of recording another CD and hope to have it finished soon, my DH has written and composed some new songs for them and hopes to add these to the new CD as well. So if you would like to hear a sample of their music please pop over to the Ferrymen web site by clicking on the logo above or the one which is now permanently on the left hand side pf my blog and click on the music box to listen to some of the songs they play at their gigs, don't forget to put on your sound. Have fun and let me know what you think, lots of inky and musical hugs from....


No comments:

Post a Comment