Wednesday, October 13, 2010

more projects from this year's Stamp-a-thon.

Hello again fellow blog surfers,
I can definitely feel Summer on it's way, yet another glorious day in paradise! As promised, here are a couple more pics of this years Stamp-a-thon projects. This cute little milk carton was made by Makeesha and the stamp set used to embellish this one was 'Morning Cup'. I have to confess I'm soooo in love with this new milk carton die for the big shot. :-) This wonderful creation was one of the lovey Louise's, inside is a pocket each side for a gift card and message. Isn't it just a brilliant idea for Christmas. Well done Lou :-)
Oh well, I'm off to do another load of washing and then onto more cutting of projects for the next big fun raiser. I know what you're thinking...I must be mad!!!:-)
Take care and thanks for stopping by today, lots of inky hugs from .....

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed that day and it was great to catch up at regionals as well. I have just given you a blog award. you can pick it up from my blog.

    ReplyDelete