Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some projects From Stamp-a-thon.

Hello there people,
I'm sorry there has been a delay in my posting these pictures, I have had no Internet for two days, it felt like my right arm had been chopped off! Isn't it amazing how we all rely on our computers fro communication these days, I would never of believed that me of all people would be saying that! Oh well, here is a picture of the gorgeous little scrap album that Keesh deigned. Everyone loved making it and the new designer paper went with it really well.
This next creation was designed by the lovely Lou, I was so excited to see these stamps sets in our new catty and I think a lot of you were too. I especially love the extreme guitar man, as he reminds me of my hubby :-) Oh well, that's it for now, I'll be back soon with more, providing my Internet doesn't die again!
Oh by the way, for those of you came along to the Stamp-a-thon and really enjoyed yourselves, you may be interested to know that myself and two other demonstrators are holding a very similar event on October the 23rd, we have ten spots left. If you would like to come and join in the fun please contact me here: charmaineblck@yahoo.com.au I look forward to hearing from you, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment