Thursday, October 28, 2010

Winners are grinners....

Hello there craft lovers, today I thought I'd show you a couple of our winners from the World Card Making Day, we were so blessed with such wonderful prizes to give out which had been donated from Stampin'Up!, Catherine Baudains, The National Breast Cancer Foundation, Vivi of Buds of May and a few items from my personal stash of goodies.
here is a picture of me presenting the large silent auction prize to Maureen who made the winning bid.


This is Sam presenting Sue with one of her many prizes, she let out the biggest squeal of delight when she won the big raffle prize and everyone just got so caught up in her excitement. Well done Sue!




This is me presenting the lovely Sharon with the first prize of the day, we had so much fun giving out the many prizes from the very generous Stampin'Up!
Thanks for stopping by today, lots of inky hugs from...

2 comments:

  1. Great photos Charmaine..... I particularly love the ones of my girls, Sharon and Sue, fantastic. We did have a great day didn't we.... chat soon, Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gorgeous. These pics are fantastic! You can see the enthusiasm and fun you girls had for the day. You did an awesome job AGAIN! x

    ReplyDelete