Friday, February 6, 2015

Four Seasons with a Sheltering tree.

Hi there inky friends, I've had a lovely day  with my stampin' buddies today and we created some pretty cards using the set called 'Sheltering Tree' which can be found on page 22 of the new occasions catalogue, its such a versatile set and could be used for so many different occasions, for male or female cards.
 Friday get togethers are for KISS cards, (keep it sweet and simple), so these are definitely made keeping that in mind and could be easily stepped up if you wanted to spend a bit more time on them etc. I found my inspiration for these cards through my usual source on Pinterest, the Winter, Autumn and Spring were inspired by Patty Bennett who is an amazing Demo in the US and the Summer card was inspired by Jacquii McLeay, I have changed them from the originals somewhat and really had fun creating them using lots of different techniques, such as dry embossing, heat embossing, thumping technique, direct to rubber and a few others. If you would like to learn some of these techniques, you are welcome to come along to one of my classes or perhaps book a party and I'd be happy to share some stamping tips with you and some friends.
 just contact me for further details by leaving a comment on here or go to my "Shop" and you will find my phone number and email address.
                                           All four seasons.
Summer, using heat embossing and Blushing bride embossing powder, as well as White embossing powder used with the 'Wood grain ' background stamp. The frame is a Framelit die from the set of dies called 'On Film', the beautiful faceted button from the Vintage faceted designer buttons on page 209 of the main catalogue. The hearts from the 'Owl Builder' punch.
 Spring, the bicycle frame and sentiment were heat embossed using cherry cobbler embossing powder.
 Autumn, uses the thumping technique to create a multi coloured stamped image.
 Winter, the hearts border punch, we used the direct to rubber technique to create the look of bark on the lighter tree.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and come back to visit soon
I hope you enjoyed today's post and come back to visit soon, I appreciate the time you have spent with me and would love to see feed back in the comments box, if there is a technique or particular set you would like to see me post, then please feel free to make a suggestion, I will endeavour to post your requests.
Thanks for stopping by, lots of inky hugs from ........

No comments:

Post a Comment