Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Wood you be my Valentine?

Hi there inky friends, I hope you all had wonderful Valentine surprises over the weekend.
I was up early on Saturday in order to get off to my Scrapbooking class I was teaching, but as I went to put the kettle on for my morning cuppa, I found a beautiful Valentine's card from my gorgeous hubby. Of course I had made one for him too and I'm pretty sure he was quite impressed.
 Some of you may know that my hubby is a design technology teacher and often teaches wood work which he has a real passion for, so I thought the new Stampin'Up! set called "Wood you be mine" was rather appropriate for making a card up for him,I found inspiration for this from my usual source on Pinterest and the original was designed by J Tink. I did a fair bit of fussy cutting but I think the end result was worth it, I used blendabilities to colour in the image along with some  Stampin' write markers, I also used a piece of designer paper from the new paper stack in the occasions catalogue called Adventure Bound. If you have any questions on how this card was made please feel free to leave a comment below and I will endeavour to answer it for you.

Thankyou for stopping by, please visit again sometime soon, inky hugs from......

No comments:

Post a Comment