Monday, February 23, 2015

Friday's 'Keep it sweet and simple class'

Hello there craft loving friends,
It has certainly been a busy weekend for me but it started off with a great morning of stamping with my "Fabulous Friday Paper Fanatics" group, I love these classes, they're always relaxed and lots of fun. A beautiful bunch of friendly ladies come to my 'Keep it simple and sweet classes every other Friday and this week we made this cute bag that holds two cards, it could be used as a gift or kept for that occasion when you need a card all made up and ready to send.
I used Calypso Coral cardstock to make up this cute bag, which holds two cards and matching envelopes inside. The flower image has been clear embossed on the front along with another cut down in size to fit on the 'Top note' clasp which was embossed in Tempting turquoise. the stamp used was 'Blended Bloom.
This is a view of the inside of the bag, two clear bags have been adhered to the inside to hold the two cards which are cased from the 2015 Sale-A-Bration catalogue
This is card one which is made using the wonderful designer paper 'Best year ever' along with the matching stamp set called 'Best Day Ever' both from the 2015 Sale-A-Bration catalogue.
 The last photo is of card two which uses the same stamp set and the new ornate tag topper punch from the occasions catalogue. I also used Coastal cabana, Crushed curry and Calypso coral inks. A few in-colour sequins were scattered on to give this card a bit of bling!
I hope you like this week's projects and if you would like to join the Friday class please feel free to contact me for further information and to book your seat, as places are limited.
I look forward to hearing from you soon, lots of inky hugs from ....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment