Monday, February 9, 2015

Swinging by to say hi!

Hi there friends, I hope your Sunday was as fun as mine. I had the pleasure of doing a workshop with some stampin' buddies north of the river and it just so happened to be a birthday get together too so that made it even more special.
 I'll post the cards we made tomorrow but for now I hope you enjoy seeing another creation using the Sheltering Tree set, I just love this set as you know and I particularly like the fact there is so many extra little stamps that you can change the look of the tree with. Instead of using the big canopy of leaves to fill this tree, I used one of the smaller stamps with only a few leaves on it and coloured it with different inks to make it bright and Summery.
Thanks for stopping by and please come back to visit again soon, lots of inky hugs from........

No comments:

Post a Comment