Friday, January 2, 2009

A little bit of Summer...




Hi Everyone, I hope your New-Year celebrations were really good and that you are all looking forward to a very happy 2009. We went out with some friends to the trots in Perth and it was a really enjoyable night, the fire works were spectacular. Then last night we were invited to join some other friends who live right on the river, to watch another firework display. It was a wonderful night shared with good friends and we really enjoyed ourselves.
I promised no more Christmas cards, so this is a couple of cards I've made with the beautiful new set called "Eastern Blooms" which is in the new Summer mini. I made the gate fold card above for a swap with my fellow team members of "Inkspirations" (Makeesha's Downline) I feel so privileged to be part of such a dynamic group of stampers. I used the new Scallop edge punch (LUVit!) and I used Ruby Red and Cameo Coral, as well as a Choc Chip marker to make this one. The little Kimono card with a book mark in it was made using the same set and colours, I found one similar to this on SCS. I hope you like them, I'll be uploading more from the new mini and from the Sale-A-Bration catalogues soon, so keep posted! Take care, lots of inky hugs from....


3 comments:

  1. Oh very nice card and bookmark Charmaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charmaine,
    Look forwad to not only inky hugs when i see ya again, but your lovely creations. I too love being a part of Keesh's downline, togeher we make a good team and its so specail that some of us can go to Convention for the st, 2nd, 3rd etc times:)
    Look forward to many more creations from you in 2009.
    Take care and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello charmaine,
    Love the Kimono card.
    Happy stamping, Angela

    ReplyDelete