Thursday, January 29, 2009

A time for reflection...


Hello out there in blog land, I hope this finds you all well and not too hot. I have had a very busy week with all sorts of interruptions that have stopped me getting my hands inky! I did manage to have a couple of classes in the last week though and one of them was on a technique called 'Reflection', I had never had the opportunity to teach this technique before and was a little nervous to say the least. however I think all the ladies who came along were pleased with their finished projects so it wasn't a disaster. This is one of the cards they made which has been coloured in using the water colour crayons from Stampin'Up! I used the stamp from the very beautiful set called "Summer by the sea" There are several ways to do this technique, but on this occasion I used the acetate and transfer technique as I think it is probably the easiest and most successful, I did tell my wonderful ladies of the other methods they can use to give the illusion of a reflection. I hope you like this one and it makes you feel cool, thinking of those sea breezes! I will upload the other cards that were made in this class so you can see them too.
Take care all and thank you for visiting with me, lots of inky hugs from ....

No comments:

Post a Comment