Monday, April 13, 2009

Cock-a-doodle-doo!

A bit of happier news, I made this card last week with my new stamp set called "Rustic Rooster" I LOVE HIM! I know he isn't every ones choice, but I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it. It's no secret that I love birds, so I guess it was a no-brainer that I would choose this one. It is a level two free hostess set, so you could also have fun with this feathered creature if you so wish, all you have to do is book a party and when your sales reach the level two required amount you can choose this set or any other level two or one set, along with up to $100.00 to spend on absolutely anything in the new Idea book and Catalogue. If you are lucky enough to reach level three you can choose two sets from level one,or one level one and a level two set or a level three set, along with $200.00 or more to spend in the catalogue, depending on your sales.
This card uses all the stamps that are included in the Rustic Rooster set, I have used a couple of the new yummy in-colours too, Riding Hood Red and Tango Tangerine. I used some Crystal Effects on the Rooster to give him more texture and a glossy feathered look. So what do you think?
If you would like to know any more about booking a party or getting hold of a new catty, just contact me. charmaineblck@yahoo.com.au Take care and I'll show you another Rooster soon.
Inky hugs from ....

No comments:

Post a Comment