Monday, April 13, 2009

My Dear Dad..

As some of you are already aware, my dad has had his hip operation in the UK last Thursday. Well he didn't do so well on the first night and had to have a blood transfusion, he was very poorly and confused on the second and third day. I rang home again yesterday and mum said he had picked up a little and was now talking sense again. They have moved him to his own room right outside the nurses station, so he is well looked after. I just wanted to thank everyone who has been praying for him and wishing him well for me, so THANK YOU! This photo was taken on the day I was leaving England to return home, we were both very emotional that day and neither of us wanted to say goodbye. I miss him very much and hope I can get back to see him again soon. Lots of inky hugs from.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh Charmaine its so hard to be so far away from our parents and my heart goes out to you during his recuperation & praying for a speedy recovery.

    See you in 16 days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charmaine, I hope his recovery keeps on the up from now. It's hard to be so far from loved ones when they are poorly.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete