Monday, July 27, 2009

Arrr mi heaties!

Some of you may already know, but for those of you who don't...That title was said with a real Cornish accent, just like the pirates who used to hide their booty in caves along the coast line. I'm from Cornwall and my dear dad has a wonderful Cornish accent, so when ever I talk to him on the phone I come off sounding just like him. The stamp used for this card is an old retired one from SU, I borrowed it from one of my very dear friends, Ingrid. We used the thumping technique on this one, which turned out well on this oldie worldie stamp. I used a chocolate chip marker on the ship to highlight it more, but the other markers used on the map were close to cocoa and creamy caramel. It was a bit of fun, doing this one. I hope you liked it, lots of inky hugs from .....

No comments:

Post a Comment