Sunday, July 19, 2009

What's inside???


Well here I am awake before the rest of the house, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to show you some more of what's inside the stationary box. You'd be amazed at what you can fit in this little magic unfolding box, today I've posted another of the C6 size cards and some of the little tags, theses all have their own little pockets to fit in. I used some of the new chocolate chip Patterns paper on the card above and still using the Friends 24/7 set I water coloured the flower with the ink in the the stamp pad palettes, I used Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette, with just a touch of Riding Hood red to put a stain in the center of the flowers. Don't you just love the names that SU come up with for their colours! For the pretty little tags, I've used some more paper from the "Candy Lane" collection and stamped the bird with Pink Pirouette, so as to be light enough to write your message over the top. The card stock used is Riding hood red and the ribbon "yep, you guessed it!!!" Riding Hood Red taffeta, which has that lovely vanilla edge to it. I hope you like them, there's more to come from this wonderful box, so tune in again to see what else hides within! Take care and thanks for stopping by. Lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment