Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Faux silk number two..

Good morning fellow blog surfers,
I had a very pleasant evening catching up with all the Stampin'Up! demonstrators in Subi last night, the very talented number one demo in Australia "Ngaire" kindly organised a get together for us all at Waggamamas. It was so great to see all the faces and more that I had met on the plane on the way to convention in May. We all had a great meal and lots of chatter, then my Uba talented and very kind upline Makeesha took myself and the lovely Lou home, thanks for the therapy session Keesh!! Anyhoo, I digress, here is another of the faux silk cards that were made at a technique Tuesday class a couple of months ago. I used the set called Embrace life, which has a very oriental flavour to it. Take care all, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment