Sunday, July 12, 2009

Better late than never!


Ok, I didn't keep my promise of putting this up a couple of days ago, well I had a little problem...NO computer again! It seems to be ok now and DH assures me everything is fine Mmmm. Any hoo, this is the third item that was made in the 'For Boys' class, I know it's a little frilly but it is blue! As I was late in putting this one up, I will add another photo today, so stay tuned. On another note, we have great news about the up-coming Stamp-A-Thon, it's full, I think we were a bit surprised that it filled up so soon, but we are all pleased that we should be able to donate a nice sum to the National Breast Cancer Research Fund. Now we just have to do all the cutting of your kits, I'm really excited about the projects we've chosen for you all to make and NO I'm not giving any clues. You'll have to wait and be surprised on the day.
Take care all and thanks for being so patient with my computer and me. Lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment