Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A gift card.


Hi All,
I hope this finds you all well, I thought after all the pink and frilly of the stationary box you might need a bit of classic, so here is a gift card holder which was made using our "just the right shape" envelopes from SU. the belly band uses the new in-colour ribbon called Kiwi Kiss and one of the images from the level one hostess gift set called Best yet and I think it IS the best yet! I use one from that set almost daily, they are just brilliant and there are 6 in the set, so go take a look in your catty at these if you've over looked them. I just cut the sentiment out using the scallop square on the angle to make it like a diamond shape, then just put two more behind to give it a border, the paper is from the pack called Urban Garden, I'm loving the papers we have this year, they're so versatile. I used the round tab punch for the little tab on the top of the gift card that you write on and the scallop edge for the bottom of the flap that opens. Oh well, that's it for today, take care, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment