Wednesday, June 9, 2010

deals of the week #2.










Hello bargain hunters, if you love collecting designer papers as much as I do, you're gonna lurve this deal of the week. We have some of our yummy papers going out for as much as 40% off! I know, great hey. Don't forget this offer stands for one week only, so if you want to grab a bargain contact me here.
Haiku DSP (save 40%) Regular price$16.95 Sale price $10.17



Pink Flamingo DSP (save 35%) Regular price $16.95. Sale price $11.02



Raspberry Tart DSP (save 35%) Regular price $16.95 Sale price $11.02






Sweet Slumber Speciality Paper (save 35%) Regular price $22.95 sale price $14.92




Tea Party DSP (save 40%) Regular price $16.95 Sale Price $10.17

How about them apples! My dad always used to say that when something was really outrageous and I think these bargains are just fabulous, I hope you do too, remember to look out for deal number three next Wednesday and don't forget to contact me if you want to take advantage of these great savings. Lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment