Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lucky last swaps...

Hello there,
I'm pleased to say that after five weeks, my hobby room now has it's roof and ceiling back up and so does the room next to it. We were one of the unlucky houses that got damaged in the storm that went through Perth a while ago and the ceiling in my hobby room and my daughter's room next to it got water damaged, in fact in my daughter's room the ceiling collapsed, due to the water getting in and making the insulation so heavy. I really wanted to give my hobby room a good clean out, but not like that! I'll have to take photos of it when everything gets back to normal in there. Any way I digress, here are the last of my swaps that I took to Sydney, all up I made 73 swaps to take and these particular ones made up 21 of them. I was inspired to make these after seeing the lovely Gale's in the UK. If you got one of them, thanks for swapping with me. I'm about to make a whole load more swaps for our upcoming Stamparoo's stamp camp at the end of July, then I have to make some more for regional convention. Mmmm what to make? These little birds were made using the gorgeous new two step bird punch from our current mini, the ribbon is Certainly Celery and the card stocks are Pink Passion , Pretty in pink and Certainly Celery. The base card is Kraft.
Thanks for visiting with me, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment