Monday, June 28, 2010

A few swaps...

Hello all in Blog land, I hope those of you that are in the throws of winter like me are keeping warm and for those lucky ones in warmer climbs, don't get burnt!
I never got around to showing you my swaps which I took to Sydney in May, for our annual Stampin'Up!® convention. So I thought I would start with these ones below, the first one uses Pocket Silhouettes and the owl is from our cute new set called Fox and Friends. The sentiment is from the new set called Teeny Tiny Sentiments also found in the current mini. These little flower ones are made with the die cut "Blooms" found in our main catalogue and the stamp set called "Seeing Spots". I stamped the little flower on an acetate window sheet to go in the centre of the circle collar, which was made with two circle punches. Inside each one was a lolly pop, the inspiration for these came from our monthly magazine "Impressions" which is sent out to every demonstrator full of ideas and cool techniques.

Hope you liked them if you got one of these at convention, I also made some other cards which I will post tomorrow. Thanks for visiting with me, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment