Monday, June 14, 2010

A Special birthday card.

Inside
Hello out there in blog land,
I knew as soon as I saw this beautiful card on Teneale Williams blog, that I just had to make it for a friend's birthday. So I did and this is what I came up with, it's a little different to the original, but not much as it was in my eyes just perfect. Teneale is an amazing artist and very gifted. I love this style of shabby chic and the colours are so nice to work with. I used the sets called, Vintage Vogue, En Francais, Rustic Rooster, Tiny tags and Fifth ave floral. I used the mat pack along with the white gel pen to make some faux stitching around the edges, I did some of my favourite ribbon ruffling with some very vanilla taffeta ribbon and used one of the half back pearls from the pretties kit, attached by way of a build-a-brad. I hope you like this card as much as I do, thanks Teneale for your incredible inspiration.
Lots of inky hugs from ....

No comments:

Post a Comment