Thursday, September 23, 2010

Every moment take three...

Happy Wednesday to you all,
I thought I would keep on with the every moment series and this is number three, there is one more for tomorrow. I really love this new colour Daffodil Delight, it's such a warm yellow and even though I will miss our old Summer Sun, I think this one will make up for it.
I love the little pearl accent and you can be sure to see lots more of those little gems in the future, the new 1/8" taffeta ribbon is really pretty too, it makes a subtle statement and adds that finishing touch. The daisy image has been stamped on water colour card stock and I used a mask, then stamped it again several times to make it look as though there is a field of daisies basking in the sunshine. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it. Thanks for stopping by with me, lots of inky hugs from ....

No comments:

Post a Comment