Sunday, September 26, 2010

Friends never fade.

Hello there,
I hope this finds you all enjoying your weekend, I've had the day off today and went shopping with DH to Harbour Town in Perth, we were looking for two new suit cases for our up-coming trip and managed to find just what we wanted at a bargain price, so two happy shoppers!
This picture is the second little collapsible box that I made, this one uses the stamp set called friends Never Fade. The designer paper that matches it is called Greenhouse Gala. I must admit neither of these two products were really on the top of my wish list, but now I've had a play with them, I'm definitely warming to them both. I cut a couple of the petals from the flower out and popped them up on dimensionals before sprinkling them with a bit of dazzling diamonds glitter. The whole thing is really simple and quick to make, so makes a cute little gift to go with a home made card. I've used Baja Breeze ink on whisper white card stock and also some Choc Chip card stock. Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by today, take care, lots of inky hugs from....

1 comment: