Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Every moment take two...

Hi there craft lovers,
I thought you might like to see another of the images from the Every moment set, it's no secret that I love all of God's creatures and I'm a particular sucker for birds, so it was a no brainer that would love this set for this gorgeous little one bellow.

Isn't he just adorable, sitting in the bull rushes, if you look carefully or just click on the image you can see all the little seeds from them flying in the air around him, they've been made using the spritzer tool. I must admit I've had mine for quite some time and rarely use it, but hopefully this will inspire me to get it inky a bit more often. The whole thing is done on a Fancy favour box, actually two of them, one upside down. I hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by and I hope your week is going well, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment