Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another load!

Hello there,
I hope this finds you enjoying an inspirational blog browsing session. I found this old photo of a card I had made way back in 08 when I first joined Stampin'Up! ® This set 'Loads of Love' was in my starter kit and I was just playing around with what I had and experimenting with colours. I thought it would go well with the last posting which used the same set. It's a very simple card and other than the scalloped circle which was added later the next year, it was a single layer which is rarely found these days. I went to Ikea today to buy a few bits and pieces to finish off my hobby room, so next week I will post some pictures for you, then you can see where I do my creating. Oh well, take care and enjoy the rest of your browsing. Lots of inky hugs from...

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I can't wait to see the pics of your room :) I love Ikea ... in fact I was there last week too!

    ReplyDelete