Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Christmas in July.

Hello there,
I know not everyone reading this will be sitting in the cold of Winter, but over here in OZ we certainly are and all these frosty mornings have made me feel a bit nostalgic about celebrating Christmas in the Winter. So here's a Christmas tag I made a while ago.
Doesn't she look happy to be delivering all those pressies to loved ones, the stamp set used is called 'Loads of Love' it's on page 39 of the main catalogue. It was one of the first sets I purchased and it's so versatile. You can use it for all occasions and make it look so different depending on the colours you use with it. There are several different things for you to stamp in the back including puppy dogs, furniture, Christmas trees and more. I hope you have some fun stamping during our school break, I'm busy putting my hobby room back together, now that we have a roof and ceilings back. I will post a photo of my room as soon as it's all full with goodies again. Thanks for stopping by, lots of inky hugs from .....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Char, I too would love to see the snow again at Christmas Time..... This is not a stamp set I have purchased but having seen your wonderful design I just may do that.... Thanks, Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you have coloured this beautifully Char! Its funny you should use this set, when I've just put mine up for sale today! lol I never could colour it as beautifully as this!

    Can't wait to see some pics of your craft room when its all done and back together!

    Hope all is well - keep warm won't ya!

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete