Friday, July 30, 2010

Stamp-A-Thon is back.

I told you something really EXCITING was coming and I wasn't wrong. I have the link to the registration form for Stamp-A-Thon 2010. Each year this event gets bigger and better and this is the fourth year that Makeesha Byl has held this amazing event to raise funds for the National Breast Cancer Research Foundation. I was very honoured when she approached me for help to run it last year along with Louise Ryan, so of course it was a no-brainer for me to jump in with both stamping hands to help out this year as well. We are pleased to announce that it will be held at the same venue as before which is Free reformed Church, Armadale. Church hall. 84, Fifth rd, Armadale. Time 9am-4.30pm. When: Saturday the 4th of September 2010.
If you were one of the participants last year I'm sure you will want to join in the fun again this year. We would love to see some new faces at this years event as well as familiar ones, so be quick to register and save your seats for this amazing event.
Here is the link to the registration form: http://www.makeeshabyl.com.au/pics/bcf2010.pdf
We look forward to seeing you, and sharing the fun while raising funds for this very worthy cause. Lots of inky hugs from ...

No comments:

Post a Comment