Thursday, July 29, 2010

The lucky last...

hello there paper crafters, I'm sorry this is a bit late for you. I was a bit busy with preparations for a downline meeting yesterday a well as few chores I had run down the hill. Anyhooo, here are the last pictures of my creating space, it's actually the adjoining room and I have taken over a bit of it with this great unit from none other that Ikea, it was on sale and Hubby talked me into it, not that it was too hard to do so "LOL" I bought these gorgeous matching boxes to go into the cubby holes, they are great to fit 12x12" papers in, I haven't really decided what's going in the other ones yet, but I'm sure they will be full of bits and pieces before too long. You can see I have a couple of my Stampin'Stack n'stores which house all my buttons, brads and eyelets etc. in two of the cubby holes. Here is a picture of the sun set outside my window the evening we took these pictures, I often see this when I'm working in my room. I was sitting in there yesterday morning and a huge flock of White tail black cockies flew into the trees outside my window, we have a huge macadamia tree right out side there and they often sit in there eating the nuts and looking in at me with their great big eyes and their beaks full of yummy nuts. I love to just sit and watch them playing and eating, I feel so blessed to have all these wonders right out side my window.

It was great to be able to show some of my wonderful downline my newly renovated room last night when they came to our monthly get together, I think some were shocked to see how small it actually is in the flesh, so to speak. I also think some thought I am a bit OCD or anal for want of a better word, I'm a bit of a neat freak, but that stems from living on a boat for the first part of my life. When you live in a confined space, everything has it's place and you have to keep everywhere neat and tidy, so it doesn't get thrown around in any large seas if they arise.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :-)
Oh well, that's me for now, I'm off to a wonderful weekend of stamping with the Stamparoos, at our annual stamp camp. I really look forward to seeing all the girls I went to Sydney convention with and catching up with all the other demos who I haven't seen since last year's camp.
I'll take some photos for you and post them when I get back, thanks for stopping by.
Lots of inky hugs from ......

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics and tour of your room - I love checking out everyone's rooms and storage ideas :) Love the fact you had a lot of recycled storage / furniture - lots of my scrap room furniture came from garage sales :)

    ReplyDelete