Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fifth Ave Rose.


Hello all,
Well I've been good this morning, I've done all my chores and even put another red wine and beef casserole on the go, the last one was so popular I thought I'd give them another one instead of having to get take away AGAIN! because of all the prep for the Stamp-a-thon I've kinda neglected my dear daughter and hubby's food needs! Of course the beauty of the casserole is I can now leave for the day and ignore it until dinner time tonight, that gives me time to get on with ...Yes you guessed it more cutting! I'm getting really excited about Sat. and I really hope and pray that all will go well and everyone really enjoys themselves.
Oh well, better tell you about the photo, it is of another project that was done quite some time ago, I received one of these gift cards from a swap at convention and I just changed the colours a bit. They're very easy but very effective. The rose is of course from that beautiful set called Fifth Ave, take care all, lots of inky hugs from .....

No comments:

Post a Comment