Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A little Gable box.

Hello all,
I didn't forget you yesterday, I was at Makeesha's house with Lou and we were cutting and packing lots of goodies for the Stamp-a-thon on Sat. I'm really impressed with how much we have already done, many hands make light work, Lou's good friend Vicky came along to help pack projects too so that made things move along like a production line, great work girls!
Now, I thought I'd show you one of the projects my dear fiends and I made at my place a few weeks ago, it's another 3D item. It's a little gable box from our great Idea book and catalogue, it uses our beautiful new designer paper from the pack called Tea Party, the stamp set used is called Sweet stems on page 85 of the catty. I used the Scallop circle punch and the 1and 3/8 and the 1and1/4 circle punches inside it. Hope you like it, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment