Friday, July 17, 2009

A little birdie told me...


Hi All, I hope this finds you enjoying your weekend. DH and I went to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince this afternoon, he was a little disappointed at all the differences between the film and the book, I haven't read any of the books, so I was was just sitting back and being entertained with a story, which was fine by me.
I had loads of fun creating all the cards inside my stationary box and this is one of the four big ones that are in there. As with all the contents of this little compendium it has been made with the set called "Friends 24/7" I used the damask image all over the background of the card and some yummy paper from the "Candy lane" pack down the left hand inside edge, which sits just aside from the pretty eyelet border punched edge. I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by and visiting with me. Take care, lots of inky hugs from...

1 comment:

  1. Just to say I stopped by and enjoyed looking at your work Charmaine & reading your posts.

    look forward to catching up with you sometime
    Christina

    ReplyDelete