Monday, July 6, 2009

A tug boat...


Hello out there in blog land, I'm sure half of you may of thought that I had abandoned this here blog. I can assure you that won't happen, but things have been a little hectic again and there has been some sickness too. Enough of that, I have so many bits and pieces to show you and I thought that I would start with the items made in my "for boys" class. Everyone made this cute little tug boat from the set called Boat Loads of love, when you pull on the little tag, out comes a little row boat with the happy birthday message. It has been coloured in using an aqua brush and the in-colour ink pads, I also used the set called seeing spots for the backgound. I'll show you the other two projects that were made tomorrow, take care all and those of you in Australia, keep warm too! lots of inky hugs from...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Char,
    those cards are awesome.......good on ya some more ideas for those sets.......
    thanks for your help on where to purchase the rings etc. i ended up cutting my own notebooks from the sticky notes in 4 because i couldnt find them. The workshop went well and the kids were gorgeous loving what they made.
    I forgot to take photos'...aah well hopefully i will remember at next weeks:)

    ReplyDelete