Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stationary box.


G'day everyone,
It's really cold here this morning and I think we're about to receive some rain. It's a good day to stay inside and get inky! I thought I would post some pictures of my stationary box and all it's cards and tags inside. I found the original pattern for this box on SCS by a very talented lady called Jackie Topa, however the original was made for American measurements, so I had to re-jig them all to suit our Aussie cards and envelopes. After a few nips and tucks this was what I came up with. I used some of the yummy papers from the pack called Candy Lane, it went well with the new in-colours of Riding hood red and Pirouette pink, I used the stamp set called Friends 24/7. I have really fallen in love with this set, it could be because there is a bird in it! I will upload some more close ups of the cards and contents soon. I hope you like it.
Take care all, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment