Friday, July 31, 2009

Trendy Trees.

Good morning to you all,
It's a very cold morning here, but I am very cosy with the wood burner on. I thought I'd write a quick hello and post a photo for you before I complete all my prep for tomorrow's big day.
This card was made using the one of the sets that SU very kindly gave to us at convention this year. It's called trendy Trees and is really nice to use. It has a matching wheel which I have used along the bottom of the card in Versa mark ink, the sentiment is from the set. I used my crimper to make the choc chip card crinkly and some soft hemp thread in a bow. The card is Kraft and I used a square of choc chip and whisper white to mount the tree on, which is sat inside a punched out 1 and 3/8 square hole. Hope you like it, thanks for visiting. Lots of inky hugs from......

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charmaine

    Your card is gorgeous. I love that set, but still haven't taken the plunge and bought it. It was so lovely to meet you today and I hope that tomorrow is a wonderful day for all of you. It is such a wonderful thing that you are all doing and I'm sure it will be a day filled with lots of fun for those lucky enough to attend. I look forward to hearing all about it.
    Lee-Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it's a very trendy card Charmaine, especially with the crimping. Love it. Hope Saturday went very well and look forward to hearing all about it. x

    ReplyDelete