Friday, July 24, 2009

Pacific Point.

Hello all you crafty people out there,
I've just got home from a big day of cutting! Yes, Makeesha, Louise and myself spent the day, cutting, chatting, eating, cutting, chatting, cutting, eating and so on and so on. I think we did a really good job and have done lots more than I thought we would actually get done. I will spend the rest of the weekend trying to complete two hundred projects I've brought back for home work. My poor Carl cutter has never seen so much card stock in one go. I think a new blade will be in order after I've finished and maybe a new cutting mat. Only a week to go.....
Oh well, I thought I'd show you one of the projects my lovely stamping friends came over to make a few weeks ago, it's a little gift box, just right for some chocies or alike. The card stock is Pacific Point and my DH loves it, he said " it's nice to see you use some bright vibrant colours for a change" Mmmm diplomacy was never his forte! Anyway, I hope you like it, thanks for visiting, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment