Monday, November 23, 2009

All for Marie's Birthday..


I have a very dear friend called Marie (pronounced Mah-ree)as in the Scottish song ' All for Mari's wedding' and as it happens she is actually Scottish. Anyhoo a few weeks ago it was the lovely Marie's birthday and she has a thing for butterflies, so I thought I would make her a cute little watering can with butterflies all over it. I used some of our retired dsp (designer paper) from last year as I knew she also loved that too, the little butterflies are from a retired set but the big one is from "Great friend" which is in our mini. The sentiment is from a retired set, but is on a punched out large oval which is sitting on a scalloped oval (from the mini). I hope you like as much as Marie did. Take care, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment