Friday, November 13, 2009

Sock monkey tri-shutter.


I thought you might like to see the birthday card I made for my little God daughter this year. I must admit, I didn't fall in love with this little guy in an instant. He kinda grew on me, my daughter Elysia has a thing for monkeys and collects them, so it goes without saying that as soon as she saw this set in the catalogue she begged me to get it. Well, I was really good and held off for the first three months and then I caved! To be honest the more I use him the more I actually like him. I used a technique called paper piecing to do this card, so instead of colouring him in I just stamped him onto designer paper and cut him out. The cup cakes are from a wheel and went well with the birthday girls party theme of Cupcakes of course! Oh well, take care and thanks for visiting, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment