Saturday, November 14, 2009

Did I say Christmas is coming??



I know you probably don't want to know this but...It's just under six weeks (that's 40 days) until my most favourite celebration of the year! CHRISTMAS. So if your wondering what to buy for your paper crafting friends or need a shopping list to give your loved ones some ideas for your presents I've got just the thing. The best bit is, if you choose $85. worth of goodies from this special gift list you get and extra pressie FREE, you can choose either the scalloped square punch or the Boho blossoms punch (retail value $30.95ea.) found on pages 152-153 of the main catalogue. How's that for some incentive to get Christmas shopping! This special is valid until the 14th of Dec. 09. Please click on the link below to down load the special Stampin'up! gift lift list:
If you would like to place an order and have it delivered straight to your door or your friends in time for Christmas, please contact me for more info by clicking on "my Stampin'Up! web link" Which can be found at the top right hand corner of this blog. You can see the two choices of FREE punches bellow. Lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment