Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Forest Friends.

Good evening all, I'm happy to report things are looking up and I'm really on the mend. I even got all my new stamp sets mounted up this afternoon, I'm not sure how eager I would of been if they weren't all die cut though! It really makes it so easy that our stamps no longer need trimming before mounting...Thanks Stampin'Up!
Well it's been really humid today and it's still rather sticky now, but not as bad as over in South Australia, you poor things. I'm sure we will have our fare share before too long and our AC and pool will get lots of use. This little card is made with the set called Forest Friends from our Spring mini, I made it for our display at the Stamp-a-thon in Aug. I adore these little creatures, they remind me of Bambi. I cut the hole out in the card for the owl to look through, using the 1 3/8 circle punch, so when you open the card the owl is on the inside. I used the butterfly from "Dreams Du Jour" which is in the main catty. Oh well, take care. Lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment