Friday, November 20, 2009

A bit more water spritzing...


Hey there, I hope you have had a good week. I thought I would show you a few more pictures from our water spritzing day. The flowers above are from the "Echoes of Kindness" set, which is a FREE level two stamp set. This is a beautiful set with wonderful words to match, I think it's well worth having a fun get-together with some friends just to earn this set. I used the "Watercolor Wonder Crayons directly to the stamp and spritz the water on before stamping onto the card stock. The heart above the flowers is from another of my favourite sets (I know they're all my favourites) called "Always", instead of using crayons for this I used the Stampin' write markers before spritzing. If you would like to take part in any of my technique classes, please contact me via e-mail or leave me a comment for more information on times and places etc.
Oh well that's all for tonight folks, take care. Lots of inky hugs from..

No comments:

Post a Comment