Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Soft Summer.

Hello again, I can't believe how fast this week is going, considering I'm doing absolutely nothing. I'm being very good and just resting, albeit very boring! I'm hoping if I behave myself I will recover from my op really fast and be back to stamping up a storm in no time. Especially as my box of new goodies from the up-coming new Summer mini arrived today, I didn't even touch the box till my daughter came home and lifted it onto the table for me, then I carefully undid all the tape and got all excited to see those shiny new stamp sets, tools and accessories looking up at me. Well, I managed to mount a few of my new sets before getting all light headed and hot, so hubby suggested I come back to the box after just relaxing in the lounge for a while. I think it must of been all the excitement of seeing those wonderful new products! ok it could of just been me still recovering from my op!
I thought I'd better show you some more from our present mini before it has to leave us on Nov.30th. this card is a case of the one on page 22 of the mini, where you can see the set used which is called Summer Soft, this is a two step stamp set and has 6 stamps in it. I hope you like it, take care and thanks for visiting. Lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment