Friday, May 14, 2010

A note for you.

Hi There blog surfers, How's the waves today? It's pretty cold up here in the hills this morning and I think I might have to have a bowl of hot porridge for breakfast today. I was going through some old cards the other day and came across the little note card holder we made at regional convention a couple of years ago with the set called Live your dreams. So I thought I'd make the same set but with an up to date set from our current mini and this was the result:
I used the beautiful Kiwi kiss satin ribbon which has very vanilla on the other side to tie it up. I used the new in-colour Melon mambo which is very vibrant but matches up well with Kiwi kiss and I used the set called Vintage Vogue (Love it!).
Thanks for visiting, lots of inky hugs from...

4 comments:

  1. This is very cute Charmaine. What a great little gift idea, love the colours and love the stamp set used. Big ticks all round! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous colours Char! just lovely. I have a blog award for you over on my blog...ENJOY! Love ya, Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charmaine,

    I adore what you've done with the old regionals project & new stamps & colours! I'm awarding you a beautiful blod award, please pop on over to my blog to claim your badge :)

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, thanks for the idea I might have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete