Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Scrapbooking Month...


Hello there,
Did you know that the month of May is officially Scrapbooking Month?? So to celebrate this, I will be doing my utmost to show you some scrapbooking creations and believe me you are in for a treat, because some of these creations have been lovingly made by some of my very talented stamping buddies. This one above was made by me, it was to show some Stampin'Up! party goers how to make a mitred corner with our fabulous jumbo wheels. This wheel is very aptly named "So Swirly" isn't it gorgeous. I used a basic black ink cartridge in the wheel to make sure the ink didn't run out before I got to the end of this twelve by twelve page. The little flower was made with the scallop circle, I just spritzed the paper circles with water and scrunched them up, left them to one side until dry, then put a brad through the center to hold them all together and popped a pearl from our pretties kit in the middle to finish it off. The card stock used was Very Vanilla and Basic Black. The Stamp sets used to make the little embellishment in the bottom left hand side were "Life Definitions" and the "Defining Alphabet" I love using these two sets together, they're a real class act! I hope you liked the first instalment of scrapbooking month and you will be back to see the next one. Take care, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment