Sunday, May 9, 2010

Third and final part of mini scrap album.

Hello and a very Happy Mother's day to all the mums out there. I was very spoilt today and my daughters both made me feel very special. The eldest came over to visit and gave me the cutes little Eco bag with a cat on it and a lovely new top. My youngest got up early and made the most delicious roast dinner for all of us and my mother in law. I was so proud of her, she wouldn't let me any where near the kitchen and the end result was truly scrumptious! How appropriate to show you all this last collection of pages from Ingrid's cute little album on such a wonderful Mother's day. So please enjoy the pictures and come back soon for some more scrapbooking inspirations.



Take care, lots of inky hugs from ....

No comments:

Post a Comment