Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rock-A-Bye Girl...

Hello there,
As in my previous post I told you it was Scrapbooking month, I thought I'd better honour my promise of showing you some gorgeous scrapbooking and these next pictures are of a wonderful little flip album which was made by my very good friend Ingrid. She has put together this amazing display of pictures taken of her sweet little grand daughter. The album has been made using the 'Rock-a-bye Girl' scrapbooking kit. Have fun looking at these great photos set in this beautiful little album. Well done Ingrid and thanks for letting me show this on my blog.



There are more pictures to come of this little album, so stay tuned and be sure to visit here again to see the rest. Lots of inky hugs from...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Charmaine,
    I have just nominated you for a Sunshine Award. Details are on my blog!
    Enjoy
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too gorgeous - this looks fantastic, she did a terrific job to it.

    ReplyDelete