Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas card

Hello everyone, Here is on of the cards that were made in my Christmas stamp-a-stack classes, everyone made five of theses in five different colours and then five other cards which I will post another time.The stamp set used is called "Lovely as a tree" and it's one of those timeless sets that is so versatile. I think this one which is Bayou Blue was my favourite colour for this card, again I think it's because the blue makes me feel cool, I have trouble feeling Christmassy when it's so warm. I hope you are all starting to feel in the spirit of things now and your shopping is almost completed! (mine isn't). I thank you for the very few coments that have been left, but hope to see a few more before I pull out that blog candy! It will include a pack of Stampin'Up! double sided designer papers as well as some ribbon and a few other little goodies, so come on don't be shy and leave a comment! I will announce the lucky winner on here as soon as I see that 100 come up on the counter, so don't miss out. Take care and happy stamping, lots of inky hugs from...

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Charmaine! I love the trees they are delightful... You may rememebr me as "the girl who played OZ" in The Wizard of Oz at your husband's High School back in 1998??!! I stumbled across your old blog and have been eagerly anticipating more updates... Great Blog! SARAH

    ReplyDelete